Saturday 7 January 2012



I Don't Usually Take Jokes Seriously...
But Sometimes We All Have a Limit






Do you know that feeling you get when someone makes a joke about you? A joke maybe based on your appearance,personality,skills,etc. I'm usually that person who doesn't get offended by jokes. But there's this one thing that can emotionally touch you even though you're not an emotional person. There's one thing that can anger you severely even though you might be a calm person. There's one thing that can make you happy and positive even though you might be a moody or grumpy person. I'm talking about the fact it doesn't matter if you're sensitive or not,there is one thing out there that can make you cry, feel moody or make you feel anything really...when it is said to you or said about you. There's this girl who calls me names,I know she's only trying to be funny,which I don't mind at all because I  actually also find it hilarious when she does her usual jokes about me and others. When I say 'calls me names,' I mean she's just making simple nicknames for me, in which makes me giggle,she doesn't mean any harm by doing this at all. But sometimes she can go too far with her jokes,sometimes she does this inappropriate joke that really does hurt me deep inside but I just try to be strong and laugh along with her. I try acting happy. She's a nice person. The terrible thing is that she's saying something hurtful to me without realising it,which I don't blame her for. Sometimes we do things we don't realise are mean or hurtful to people-even nice person people do it too. The reason I won't tell her of how I feel about it all, is because then she'd know my weaknesses and at some point could use them against me. Knowing that someone out there knows your weaknesses, can scare you. It's even more dramatic,when they know your weaknesses but you don't know theirs. I don't trust too easily due to my past. At the moment,I'm still trying to get to know her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment