Monday 19 March 2012

And May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour! 





I'm excited!

I've been a  fan of The Hunger Games for a few years and seeing the first novel of this brilliant series transform into a film will be a huge adventure of an experience. I'm a bit scared to watch it as a film since most directors fail to represent a book of how it really goes and what elements the characters simply have. Judging by the trailer,it looks fantastic. I hope the movie lives up to the hype and of course lives up to the book. I won't be able to watch the film on the exact date of which it get's released in Australia, seeing as how it's completely full and booked. My friends and I have agreed to go watch it next week,not this week. Even as I am writing this,I'm bursting with excitement. My palms are getting sweaty as I am waiting for the games to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment