Wednesday 21 March 2012

What's with everyone comparing The Hunger Games to Twilight?




Ever since people had found out it was tranforming into a film,the comparisons between Twilight and The Hunger Games collided. The media made The Hunger Games look like something it was completely not. The only similarities I see between Twilight and The Hunger Games is the fact they both consist of some sort of love triangle. Overall,Twilight is nothing like this brilliant series.In The Hunger Games series,It's more than just Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen.It's basically about survival and death. Tragedy and fast pace action. The novels of this series keep you feeling intense and you simply can't put any of novels down.The main characters are inspirational.Katniss is a strong and smart individual,she's been through a lot but that's only made her a much stronger person.Katniss actually grows as a character throughout the books.Many young girls can learn from Katniss.And Peeta Mellark,I can't forgot about him. He is the most caring person out there. Even though he isn't as strengthful as Katniss..Or many others,he still tries his best.He still tries to get physical.No matter what,he still manages to try. Now,thats called dedication. As far as I can tell,not even the good guys in Twilight were that inspirational. 


Before you start comparing The Hunger Games with Twilight,actually read The Hunger Games series before you do so. There might be a lot of things you misjudged. 


4 comments:

  1. I have read twilight and I thaught it was quite good, though I have never read the hunger games. So I have had nothing to compare it to. The hunger games does sound more exciting. I will probs read it. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should most definitely read the series. It's 10,000,000 times better than Twilight. It's action,romance,horror,drama and thriller all in three books.
    I guarantee you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMQ! YES! THANK YOU! >:( I get so mad when people tell me they don't want to read the hunger games just because it's "Another twighlight story"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfully,the comparing is starting to evaporate :)

    ReplyDelete