Friday 30 March 2012



Mirror Mirror and Snow White and the Huntsman 








Right now,there is competition between the two films. Mirror Mirror being a comedy casting a fun type of mood displayed in its trailer, while Snow White and the Huntsman represents the tale itself  in a darker form. I've watched trailers of both the films but haven't exactly watched any of the two movies yet. In the Mirror Mirror trailer,Snow White and basically the actress who in which plays her attracts me to this film.I also happen to enjoy anything funny and hilarious.


For Snow White and the Huntsman,the evil queen catches my attention-I guess Charlize Theron takes her acting skills to a  new territory in this movie. Don't get me wrong here,both films look brilliant. But since I'm only judging by their trailers,Snow White and the Huntsman in my opinion wins. It really gets to me as an individual and makes me feel all sorts of emotions whether it's excitement or terror.
When I was watching the trailer of the film,to my disappointment I saw Kristen Stewart as Snow White in it-but maybe I shouldn't judge her due to Twilight,she might do brilliantly in this film.

Besides,I absolutely love it when such films like Cinderella,Alice in Wonderland and Beauty and the Beast are shown in their original genre style.You see,when the authors of these stories wrote these fairy tales,their stories were originally dark and lucid-not bright and happy-in which case Disney made it out to be.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen them yet? If so, what did you think?
    I wasn't interested in Mirror, Mirror. Julia Roberts and the prince and the costuming looked kind of horrible. I wanted to love Snow White and the Huntsman though, since it looked fantastic, but I thought it could have been much better.

    ReplyDelete